Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Selena and Justin Together!

Selena and Justin were caught spending time together on a yacht in the Caribbean over New Year’s weekend! I was hesitated in whether I should post these photos or not but whatever they are everywhere and as a fansite its my responsibility to post all the latest news and media. But that doesn't mean I agree with the paparazzi publishing such private photos or supporting it in anyway so please don't attack me for it. And honestly I don't wanna comment on these photos cuz its Selena love life and I prefer as a fan to keep my self out of it.


Klik untuk melihat ukuran besar


Klik untuk melihat ukuran besar


Klik untuk melihat ukuran besar


Klik untuk melihat ukuran besar


Klik untuk melihat ukuran besar


Edit: I added candids of Selena arriving to LAX Airport on Sunday's night!  I'm happy that she's happy!

Klik untuk melihat ukuran besar


Klik untuk melihat ukuran besar


Klik untuk melihat ukuran besar


Klik untuk melihat ukuran besar

No comments:

Post a Comment